From:
Amateur Radio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:16:59 -0500
Here is some info
http://www.redwood.sierraclub.org/articles/Current/KenRossi.html

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terri Pannett
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: latest news about a lister

Dear List,

On January 4, 2006, a very good friend who is a member of this list, was
hit
by a car while crossing a street.  I asked all of you to pray for him.

My friend Ken Rossi, N6MSJ, has been in the hospital all this time.  He
was
in the ICU for about 5 weeks.  I was able to talk on the phone with him
on
February 14 and on February 18, I visited him.  His recovery has been
remarkable!  He underwent 6 surgeries.  He is much improved since the
first
time I talked with him.  He told me last night that he would be going
home
tonight.

Ken still has a ways to go before he is completely recovered from the
accident.  But I want to thank all of you for your prayers.

Ken's call sign is N6MSJ so if you hear him on the air in the near
future,
be sure and say hi.  Although Ken doesn't post to the list, he enjoyed
reading your mail and he was on the air before the accident more than I
have
been.  I hope to be more active soon, too.

Thanks again for all your prayers.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California

Privacy Disclaimer - Français à suivre

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is priviledged, proprietary, confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.
Déclaration de confidentialité

Le présent courrier électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire. Si ce message vous a été transmis par erreur, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et le supprimer immédiatement.