From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:45:54 -0600
I never could figure out how to get the data cable I wasted $25 on to fit
into that phone anywhere. It had a serial port on one end and a square thing
at the other that had a couple prongs that wouldn't click into the phone
anywhere. Even Einstein PCS didn't know how the cable might plug in. Maybe I
got ripped on Ebay and got a wrong cable, but as difficult as that battery
cover is I wouldn't be surprised if the data cable is just as cryptic.