From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:22:03 -0600
when i requested from this list info on how to get ahold of the email
address to upload stuff to icanworkthisthing.com, i received utterly
nothing...both email addresses on the site bounce back.
So, no, the cheat sheet is not up on the site right now, niether is the
manual for the digital talking multi-meter.
I would really like to get both of these up on the site, since the tour
guide or what ever for the tm v7A that is currently up on the site is a bit
hard to follow.
anyone who wants my version of the cheat sheet, just simple memory
programming instructions, ctcss and Pl tone instructions and turning
microphone control on, can email me and i will sned an attachment.
Please reply with suggestions and ideas on how to improve it or somethings
that i have missed.
73
Colin, V A6BKX