From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:48:52 -0500
Hi John, Lou and all the rest of you,

I've never, ever referred to amateur radio as a hobby! No, not me! I was
active in the Alaskan earthquake communications back in 1964, and also the
big blizzard of 1978 in Columbus, Ohio, where I was born and raised. The
only communication we had throughout Columbus was amateur radio, and that
included all the hospitals, because all phone lines were down at that
particular time.

Pat, you may say you're an "old goat" on this list, but, believe me when I
tell you that I'm so proud to be an "old goat", too!! !!

33, 73, 88 where appropriate,
Reeva Parry,
AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN:  K8DMU for over forty-four years!