From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:41:45 -0400
Hi everyone;
I agree that pep output can be more difficult to measure than plain old key
down output.  I am a bit perplexed concerning what appears to be a second
set of menus to change to adjust any output problems.  Forgetting the pep
out issue for a moment, is there a second set of menus and when else might I
need to change some of those settings?  It might be interesting to see where
this radio is six months to a year from now.  Someone else suggested that at
some point kenwood might take the 570 out of production.  If that were to
happen they kind of have to stick with the 480.
Rich