From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:39:26 -0400
Hi Andy:
I am using the Butternut antenna and have it ground mounted.
It is the 9 band version to which I have added the 160 MTR coil and made it
a 10 band antenna.
I have worked the world with it.
I also have about 500 ft of wire running in all directions at random
lengths.
I am quite happy with it.
I hope this will help you.
73
Lowell  W8QIY
P.S. If you have more questions, email me.