From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:51:02 -0600
My feelings are on the CW subject is that anything you have to put time and
effort into is worth more to you in the long run.  For example most people
can memorize a question pool but there is no one that can study for a week
and come up with the code needed.  I failed the 20 WPM the first time backin
the early 60s and made it the second time.  I had to draw schematics on the
table with my finger for the examiner and the test took me about four hours
for the 100 questions.  I sweat blood almost on that getting my ticket and I
think I treasure and respect the license more because it was so hard for me.
Just my three cents worth.  Ed K7UC