From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:05:08 -0600
yeh, thats what i refered to in my email...but those are pricy and heavy and
fairly uncommon...and rather unnecesary.
actually, i think most large 13.8 VDC power supplies have a variable control
inside to adjust the voltage between 10 and 16 volts....although, i did have
a variable radio shack 12 amp power supply for a while...had a big knob on
the front to vary the voltage and a big meter to tell you the voltage and
supposedly the amperage.
73
Colin, V A6BKX