From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:20:32 -0400
Sorry about that Colin.  It had been a few years since i had been on that
site.  i did just check it out       and I signed up for the ao 51 you had
mentioned.   Entered on the  list of sats, arrowed down  to ao 51, enter,
and tab to  the next button.   When it confirmed  my settings I found I had
ao 51 and the space shuttle.  Don't know how I got the shuttle on my list,
but who knows, maybe  they will try launching it again someday.  But not
with me on board.

Good luck.  The amsat site may have  something  that works better for you.

Steve KW3A