From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 23:33:23 -0500
Okay, I did it and made it work.  Sorry I am no good at editing in goldwave.
I made an audio file describing the layout of the ts480 and it's control head.
If anybody wants it, please write me directly and I'll send it.
If anybody can place it where everybody who wants it can download it, then
we can avoid the mail box problem.
It's about 3.5 mgb in size.  I set the recording for 35 minutes, and the
length of the file turned out to be 34 minutes and 58 seconds.  How's that
for intuition?