From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 13:43:01 -0400
Hi Howard and group;
I hope the 480 problem is easily resolved.  I have been considering the
radio as you know, and will be curious to see how things work out.  I sent
kenwood tech support a e-mail and will be curious to see what I get back.  I
sent them a message about the pin 4 and 5 adventure and was shocked at how
quickly I got a reply.
I don't expect any one person to be the author but I must agree with Butch,
the manual is a beginning but a quick start guide and key layout would save
lots of work.  Although something like that may be a pain to put together it
saves new users lots of frustration.  On the other hand, I've never had much
of a manual before and managed.
I sat down the other day and started going through the number of rigs I have
owned in the last 30 years and got embarrassed.  I guess kenwood and
companies know an impulse buyer when they see one.
73
Rich