From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 18:39:08 -0600
Yes Butch the 480 uses audio D S P.  I however have used the I F D S P in my
Omni 6 and it works well but I am surprised how the D S P works in the 480.
My friend bought a 480 without the 500 if filter due to the dealer not
having one at the time of purchase and he said when he got the filter and
installed it made a world of difference in the performance of the rig.  He
has had many rigs, many more than me and he is very impressed with the 480,
that is why i got one due to his recommendation and I am very satisfied with
it.  I bought it with the idea of putting it in my Motor home and eventually
there is where it will land but having too much enjoyment with it on the
desk.  Ed K7UC