From:
patrick gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 17:32:56 -0400
Greg I've found that winlink available from winlink.org works quite
well.  It can be used with the tnc buile into the Kennw Kennwood 2000.  It
works with Window-eyes 5.0 and Jaws6.0.  It works on machines from windows
95 up and especially well with windows xp of various flavors.  Airmail
works moderately well and I'm still trying to figure out telpac.  Paclink
also works because it uses data compression to allow you to send faster
than 300 baud which you are limmited to on frequencies below 10 meters and
1200 baud on 10 meters and up. 73- kk3f