Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:54:16 -0600
lol, sounds like a classic case of the hand not knowing what the fingers are
doing.
It would appear as though this organization right down to its customer
service representatives is a little bit hay wire and poorly organized.
I dont just say that to kick them while they're  down either, so to speak,
but i always have found it amazing how the lack of communication within an
organization can lead to major customer service problems and loss of
customers due to very easily fixable problems resulting from lack of open
organization wide communication from management on down to the lowliest
phone operator.
This person that called this morning obviously has no idea that upper
management is already apprised of the issue and has supposedly attempted to
deal with it....not to mention well over 30 days after the initial call he
finally decides to call you back...basically, restarting the entire senario
over again....anyway, its getting to the point where its becoming more of a
laughable joke then anything else....when i order anything over the phone or
internet, i never inform the sales personnel that i am blind,there is no
need or point to it in anyway....unless its a specific product that i have
to specify something about in order for it to be accessible, and still i
dont inform them that i am blind and most are too well trained to ask non
product related questions.

It might be interesting if they were to start asking customers if they were
visually impaired or not when perchasing the meter and then refuse them if
they say that they are...i think that could truely get them into some hot
legal water if they arent in fairly warm waters already.
73
Colin, V A6BKX