Tue, 17 May 2005 14:41:57 -0500
I'm not sure why this didn't forward but I'll try it again.  Below is the latest
kink to the Omega situation.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:59:31 -0700
From: "Roderick, Ronald" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Omega Engineering

You won't believe this Maxiaids just sent me a letter trying to recall the
multimeter I purchased.

"We have become concerned that the use of this device in the typical
high-voltage environments by visually impaired people may result in
accidental misuse and consequent injury.  Our management is committed to
your safety, and considers this notice of recall."

Ron Roderick