From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:17:05 -0400
yes, it works very well with jaws. you might be able to get it at a ham
fest, you might be able to get it used, you can sure look to find it
cheaper. I don't see them all that much though. Most people that I know with
the radio software and cable keep them, I know quite a few of them too
believe it or not.