From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:18:38 -0500
    Chris:

The Buddipole covers 40 through 2 meters.  The makers are now working on an
80-meter coil for this antenna system, but it hasn't come out yet.  Maybe it
will by the time of the Dayton Hamvention, though.

The best thing you can do for more info is go to the buddipole web site:

www.buddipole.com

Hope this helps.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ