From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:01:13 -0500
    Steve:

Good thought, and that's what I had in mind as well.  In the meantime, I'm
also going to check out those allegator-clip adapters at Radio "Shack.  If
they seem to be usable, and are not too over-priced, I might just go that
way.  It's good to have options for these kinds of things!

Thanks again for the response.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ