C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:33:47 -0800
Anthony, I think it's really terrific that you work for the prentich ronake
company. I missed your message somehow about how the war in iraq is
affecting speech technology. I want to know about this, could you please
resend your message either privately or on list?

Thanks,
Mag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/

Baclofen
> pump to get more out of not only her communication device but other
> technology that she also had.  We stayed in contact with this gal and her
> mother for a while, but I feel it got too overwhelming, and when the
device
> finally died they simply gave up which is too bad.  Cases like this also
> hurt images of AAC companies, but we can only do so much to insure success
> storys, and other people and elements have to come into play.
>
> Thanks,
> Anthony
> Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net

Also,