C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:47:14 -0700
Hi Lisa,

You might check out these groups:

- ACOLUG (Augmentative Communication On-Line Users' Group; A group of
parents, speech and language pathologists, and augmentative communicators).
To subscribe, send email to  [log in to unmask]  Leave the subject
blank. In the message type: subscribe acolug yourfirstname yourlastname.

- CPParent (group made up of lots of parents of kids with CP).
  To subscribe, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the command
  (paste it!):    SUBSCRIBE CPPARENT
  in the body of the email.

Wish you well.

Pam