Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:22:27 -0600
they are the same.
go to
www.mods.dk
and find the mod for the ts570sg there
Exceedingly easy mod to do...if you have site and a understanding of how to
remove a surface mount resistor...if you have no site, then a little harder
unless you have someone to point you in the right direction.
Its not like a jumper wire or something, it's a resister that needs to be
removed..but that resister is sort of baried in a forest of others as well.
If you do get the mod done, let me know how it went and perhaps some
detailed descriptions to the list on where and how to locate the resister.
73
Colin, V A6BKX