Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:53:30 +0100
Hello Colin,  I found the program very good and accessible,  when you go
into the different fields use the F1 key and you should find some keystrokes
to use.   I know others are going to read this email  but when you have gone
through the program  and tried the different parts out could you please
write to Don with your comments also let him know if there is some thing you
would like to see in the white stick log,  IE station name.  There is a
place within white stick log where you can pre enter your rig details.  Hope
to speak again soon Colin take care 73,