Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:53:20 -0400
I swear,
If one more person sends a test message to this list, I am going to...
It is like sitting on a 2m repeater yelling CQ CQ Cq...

I really do have things to do other than deleting test messages.  There have
been about 40 in the past couple of days.

If you are receiving messages, you are on the list.  When you have something
that will help someone, send it.  If you see it and do not get a message
that your message did not go through then it works.

Thanks, 73, Steve, N4OFL