Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:53:39 -0400
Walt,

The battery is a lithium ion battery.  They are very long lasting and light
weight.  The battery in the radio is 1550 milliamp hours.  One of the
characteristics of that type of battery is keeping its current and voltage
up to specifications till it dyes.  So the battery will drop dead suddenly.
I hope this helps.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM