Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:31:04 -0700
As for me, if I were going to do that, I'd rather have the 100 watt version
with the built in tuner and then you have a truly portable and versatile
station.  I'd rather have the convenience of the tuner than the 3 DB I would
gain from doubling the power.

Take care all and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX