Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:36:02 -0400
Hi group;
I spent a chunk of last night wadding through the accumulation of messages
debating cw and the "good old days".  Briefly,  there have always been
dynamic personalities on the air w2oy being a good example for those that go
back a few years.
Secondly although cw is becoming less dominant, (I didn't say old fashioned)
it is being replaced by digital modes and satellites.  In some cases (mine
at least)  lots of us have been unwilling or unable to get really evolved
with digital operation or satellite work.  Perhaps some that have had
licenses more than 20 years need to be re-educated in these areas.  I have
long ago lost track of oscars and never worked through one.  There has been
lots of emphasis on how to get your license info, maybe we need more
accessible info concerning how best to use digital modes and satellites?
Rich