Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Clarence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:17:55 -0400
Hello,
Yes there are jumpers that need to be set.  When mfj delivered mine, the
jumpers were set.  I checked the settings with the manual to be sure of
this.  It isn't hard to do.  My xyl read the manual and checked them against
it.  There is also a jumper to tell the interface to get the power for the
tuner from the rig or not.  I suspect that the 2000 is capable of suplying
the 12 vdc to the tuner.
The setup really works nice.  When you have it all hooked up, the tune
button on the front of the radio will control the tuner.
If I can help, let me know.
73,
Clarence