Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:46:31 -0400
Maybe so, but you won't ever get reliable readings that way.  The human
voice is prone to fluctuations, and that gets worse if you're trying to
listen to a talking meter.  It always amazes me how much time and effort is
spent on trying to get accurate power readings from the transmitter while
using our voices as a signal.  Kind of like trying to measure the speed of
your car accurately while the tires are spinning in sand or ice.

Steve