Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 03:59:26 -0400
Thank you Cullen for proving my point, I couldn't have said it any better.

Well, maybe we should all just go back to the CB band, oh, yah, that's
right, we have licenses to be stupid where-ever our license will let us.  I
look forward not to seeing you c-b'ers on the HF bands.

Fred Olver  n9bso

P.S., or in the CW portions either.  Thank you for not learning CW.