Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:10:17 -0400
Hi Fred,
I might be very interested if your not in a hurry.  I am in the midst of an
antenna project which should be done in about a month and I'd rather not
change until the dust settles here.  I do have the cw watt meter and it it
is in good condition and it has had relatively light use.  If you don't get
other offers, feel free to contact me in a month and I'm sure we can work
something out.
Rich