Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 20:40:57 -0400
Hi Butch.

I couldn't do anything with the TM331A that I had.  It was a 220 MHz
radio.  I think the TM631A was part of that same series of radios.  They
didn't have keypad entry or voice synthesizers, so all you could do was get
someone to load up all the memories and just click through them.  Of
course, in Rochester, you could take all of the 220 MHz activity and store
it in 4 memories.  Even a Midland 13-509 would do the job around
here.  You'd only need four sets of crystals!

I am using a Kenwood TM3530A.  They are kind of hard to find, but a real
gem if you can find one, and both the PL decks and the voice synthesizers
are still available through the PIEXX Company.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 05:03 PM 5/23/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I've had good luck with astrons, although I have had to repair a few.
>
>Does anyone know what a tm631 radio is.  Saw one on ebay says it is 220
>and 2m.  Been looking for an accessable 220 radio.  I think it will bring
>more than I want to give anyhow.
>73s
>Butch Bussen
>wa0vjr