Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:19:22 -0500
Hi.

I'm wondering if anyone on the list has had any experience with the MFJ
Intelli-tuners.  I am considering the MFJ 993 auto tuner as a possible
replacement for the AT180 auto tuner from Icom, which seems to leave
something to be desired.  It doesn't touch loads that the AT450 tuner in my
Kenwood TS690S loads right up.

The advertisement certainly looks impressive, but then that's what ads
do.  I'm wondering if anyone on the list has tried one of these units and
if so what were your experiences good or bad.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]