Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Marshall F. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:33:25 -0700
FrHi David,
I'm not sure what you mean by screen review programs, but if you mean screen
reading software, Apple is working on something called Voice Over.  It's
supposed to be released sometime the first half of this year.
I know that Black Cat Systems makes a number of ham related software for the
Mac, but I'm blind also, I haven't tried any of it.
Hopes this helps!