Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:37:30 -0800
Hi All,

I just heard a net thing on a local system here concerning QRP.  Apparently
Elecraft has some radios which people bought, started to assemble and then
gave up on.  They are selling these very reasonably finished and tested.  If
you are interested in QRP, it might be a reasonable way to get into it.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS