From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:55:51 -0400

Dear listmates, earlier i posted a complaint about Starbucks customer
relations giving me the run around about natural flavors in their Tazo Chai
Latte Tea.

It is possible it was not Starbucks people who did this but representatives
of Tazo Teas.

I went to starbucks webpage for info on the tea, and since the ingredients
listed "natural flavors" I followed the link to contact a cusomter rep about
the tea.  So I believed the repsponse I got was from Starbucks, but on
closer examination of the message it looks like it came from Tazo. (clear as
mud?)

The reponses I am getting from you all so far indicate that Starbucks is
very helpful in identifying gf products, so I am guessing the tea company is
the problem (and I guess with the promised new labling requirement for
natural flaovrs it won't be too much longer til they HAVE to say what's in
it. :-)

thanks, Lynn