Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Victoria Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 14:46:56 -0700

Capella, the new natural food grocery on S. Willamette
in Eugene has a good selection of gluten free items.

In addition to the usual gf foods found at Market of
Choice, they have cookies, cake mixes,frozen bread and
bagels from Kinickinick and frozen bagels from
Glutano, and other brands of cookies.

When I requested teff flour to make some of the new
breads in Bette Hagman's Comfort Foods Cookbooks, they
were happy to order it.

I haven't lived in Eugene long enough to visit all the
specialty food stores, but the selection at Capella's
looks like the best for gluten free, so far.

I have no financial or any other connection with
Capella's; it is my new neighborhood grocery store.

Victoria

Yahoo! Mail