From:
Denise Day <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:43:40 -0500

My celiac daughter will be attending school at Emerson College in Boston
this fall.  Does anyone know of a health food store near the school
(corner of Boylston and Tremont, accross from Boston Common)  that she
could walk to?  We are trying to figure out how she's going to be able to
survive on the meal plan- the food service isn't very cooperative- and
she's only going to be a freshman, so living off-campus isn't a viable
option this year.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Denise Day
New Jersey