Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:37:42 -0700

I went to the website to check out their products (the address is below). They don't have any sugar free recipes, but some would be low enough in carbs if they simply used a sugar substitute. I thought about contact them to request this, but before I do, I want to know what you all think of these products. So, if you buy any of these products, please send me a review. I understand that I may not get immediate responses as many are just finding out about them, but even if it is months away, I would still appreciate a review. Thanks in advance.
www.glutenfreesolutions.org

Angela Taylor
Tulsa, Oklahoma
hypoglycemic on top of everything else :)