From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:40:07 -0500

San Antonio is apparently a popular place for families of celiac kids.  Most
of our visitors this summer have been interested in Sea World, Fiesta Texas
and nearby Schlitterbahn (http://www.schlitterbahn.com/ ).  Not only have
our guests enjoyed these parks, but look forward to returning to the shady
trees of Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com)  where they have a large
pool all to themselves.  Kids are enjoying the swings, the chickens and
peacocks, and playing in the "Hobbit Cave" that we created by pruning
tunnels through the big bush out front.

Whether you want to bring the kids, or come for a quiet adult getaway,
choose a few vacation days and let us know when.

You will love the gluten-free breakfast that can be adjusted to satisfy
other dietary restrictions.  Since we only have one suite, we are able to
create the perfect breakfast just for you.  [log in to unmask]
Anne Barfield

606 Jackson Keller Road

San Antonio, Texas, 78216

www.chickenparadise.com