From:
Brian Rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:22:37 -0400

Annie's Mac & Cheese was my (newly diagnosed Celiac) 7-year old son's
favorite meal.  My wife and I started using GF pasta and just the cheese
from Annie's and he really, really likes it.  I called Annie's and it turns
out you can buy just the cheese packets from their website.  While on the
phone with them, the woman told me that starting in May they are going to
start shipping GF Mac & Cheese with Rice Pasta.

-Brian