From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:04:11 -0500

Thank you very much for your email and for your interest in On The Border. We do not
have a gluten free menu but we are very happy to provide you with a list of suggested
menu items.

Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that any item is completely wheat-free due to
cross-contamination possibilities in the preparation of our food items.  Therefore, the list
we have compiled is based on the information obtained from our supplier ingredient
statements:
A la Carte Beef Enchilada No SAUCE
Side Cheddar Cheese
A la Carte Crispy Beef Taco
Side Chile con Queso
A la Carte Crispy Veggie Taco
Side Citrus Garlic Sauce
Guacamole Appetizer
Side House Veggies w/Fajita Seasoning
House Salad No Dressing
Side Mexican Rice
Kid Bean & Cheese Nachos
Side Mixed Cheese
Kid Cheese Nachos
Side Mojo De Ajo Sauce
Kid Grilled Chicken Entree No Sides
Side Mont Jack Cheese
Kid Strawberry Sundae
Side Pepper Jack Mashed Potatoes
Mexican Shrimp Scampi
Side Pico De Gallo
Side Bacon
Side Praline Sauce
Side Black Bean & Corn Relish
Side Refried Beans w/Mixed Cheese
Side Black Beans w/Jack Cheese
Side Roasted Reds

We hope you are able to choose a meal to your liking. Should you have any further
inquiries regarding our menu items please contact Mr. Andrew Plante at 972/980-9917 in
our Food & Beverage Quality Assurance Department.

Thank you again for your interest in On The Border and we look forward to serving you
very soon.

Sincerely,

Pharisa Smith-King
Guest Relations