From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:12:21 -0400
A book that I have found to be particularly good to explain the
problems with gluten grains is called Dangerous Grains by Braly and
Hoggan.  It is very well documented.  Additionally there is a website
called www.dangerousgrain.com that one of the two authors runs.  The
book explains how common sensitivity to gluten is in our society and
many of the diseases that can be caused by gluten. I am not sure that
MS is one of them although it might be.  The book has a good
discussion of non-celiac gluten sensitivity.  It also explains that
there are proteins in gluten and milk that are morphine-like and that
people with problems with these foods often crave them because of the
morphine-like effect.   I think that if you go to amazon and search
for the book that you will be able to Look Inside the book to see if
it something you are interested in.

Mike R.