Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:54:50 -0400
So is it the caffeine in coffee that makes it not good for you or something
else like its acidity? What about Mate, does anybody drink that? It has less
caffeine but it is touted as a health drink in several South American
countries, it is said to be high in vitamins and minerals also high
anti-oxidants. I have been  drinking it lately and find it quite refreshing.
What did our paleo kin drink besides water? Sun tea perhaps?

Rainahji

All You Really Need To Do Is Accept This Moment Fully, You Are Then At Ease
In The Here And Now And At Ease Within YourSelf...