From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:57:02 -0700
I eat 5 small meals/snacks per day. My last snack is about 30-60 minutes before going to bed and typically consists of protein only. My current caloric intake is roughly 1,800 (guessing here) and I find myself hungry shortly after most meals. I stick to protein, fat/oil, and veggies for the most part, fruit/nuts only very occasionally. I need to add more fat maybe, not sure yet.

Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Are many on this list grazers? I find that I do better if I eat
substantial meals a day than if I try to graze. I generally space my
meals out by atleast 4 hours. Maybe I eat a snack if dinner is more
than 5 or 6 hours after lunch or if I have been exercising a lot and
I get hungry after dinner. I find fuller meals (not gorging) more
satisfying. I have had blood sugar problems in the past but I do
fine on three meals.