From:
Cas Kearse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:49:15 -0500
I love chicken fat and use it when I can.  It issn't available in stores
here.  I render the fat I can find.  Yesterday I came across beef fat at a
local meat market.Be aware that fats available packaged at the store will
most likely be hydrogenated.  Y ou can buy lard here but it is hydrogenated
lard which ruins it.  I render the fat myself and my family loves it.
Cas