VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 16:36:45 -0400
But seriously though, do you have security software on your system that's current?  Obviously most people using that site haven't had this problem, but it sounds more like a problem which occurs with some brands of computer with the XP Service Pack 3 update.  There's supposed to be a fix for that problem on the HP website.

Keep us informed of what you find though.