From:
Muriel Hykes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:27:18 -0400
>Right now I have worked out a simple type of rotation diet. For example, on
>Monday, we have tuna, all day. On Tuesday, we have ground buffalo.  On
>Wednesday, we have ground pork.  On Thursday, we have soy for the protein.
>On Friday, we have ground ostrich.

        This sounds good for meats.  Do you want to elimate grains altogether, or
find a way to rotate them.  (Didn't I read that rye has gluten in it too?)

>My son also eats some carbos such as rice cakes, brown rice, potatoes,
        Do you ever see hypoglycemic symptoms, like screaming and refusing to eat
when his meals are late?

>He loves ground meat, be it buffalo, ostrich, ground turkey, or whatever. He
>does not care as much for fish.

        Quite a normal child in this regard.  I always joke that the boys prefer
their food to look like it came from something non-living.

>many others cannot digest a huge amount of protein all at once. What does
>the list think?  This child would be very happy on an all meat diet. I have
>not done it as I read and heard I should not.
 I have not heard that. I will defer to Tammy and Todd.

>Also, we supplement with primrose oil and flax oil.
        Very good.

>ps I like your signatures, they are interesting and educational.

        Thanks Moira, but you will have to be quick or get them from my web site.
I have been asked not to post each one more than once.