From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 14:28:33 -0400
Blood type O, I believe, although it has been probably a year and a
half since I looked at his book.  For that blood type he recommends a
higher consumption of animal protein and fats and finds that
individuals with that blood type tend to produce more stomach acid.
I think if you looked at the diet he recommends for type O it would
still be high in carbs including grains.  I am blood type A and I
remember him describing that type as the blood type that appeared at
the time of agriculture (I don't know if there is actually any
science to back this up).  According to his theory type A has lower
stomach acid production and so cannot digest meat or animal fat well.
Personally, some of the way he characterizes blood type is consistent
with what I find works best for me dietarily.