From:
Molly NíDána <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 09:02:42 +0800
> sustainable agricultural techniques?  For example, if you eat 3lbs of beef
> per day, it is within your power to create an annual  demand for a farmer
> like me to raise three additional cows.  If you establish a buying coop
> consisting of twenty people + family members, you have created demand for a
> large herd of range-fed cows.
>
> Chris

OK Chris, where do you live?  My family no longer lives on our former
rural farm, which is being built up around with urban sprawl,
anyway... and I am trying to put together exactly such a meat-buying
coop... I'm in San Francisco - if you're not around here, do you have
a friend who is (anywhere within 200 miles would be fine)?

Sla/n go fo/ill

Molly Ni/Da/na
San Francisco, CA