From:
Molly NíDána <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 09:02:42 +0800
Not just kids - I'm an ADHD adult ( not currently medicated) and I
can assure you that it's a question of brain neurology.  That said, I
have found that eating neanderthin improves my symptoms markedly and
may prevent my having to go back on Ritalin or Dexedrine. (I'm 44
years old, initially diagnosed as a teenager, and I know a lot about
coping strategies, believe me.  This diet is the first thing that
makes an actual difference comparable to coffee and cigarrettes...)

BTW, since I'm writing a lot of posts, I need to admit that I'm way
behind reading posts and am going off to BayCon for four days in the
morning.  Anyone who wants responses from me, I'll be back online
Tuesday morning, even further behind, I'm sure.

Molly